Do you leave your camera set in ‘auto’ mode? Would you like to understand aperture, shutter speed and ISO Optimal Settings?
During this inspiring three hour workshop you will learn how to become a better photographer. We will teach you how to set up your camera for optimal settings and performance and show you what makes a great photo and why.
You will learn how to include different point of views when taking your photos as well as other cool photo tips & tricks to ensure the next time you’re out and about you can capture the perfect shot!
During this workshop you will learn:
* Creative Composition Photography Part 1
* Exposure (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO Optimal Setting)
* How Your Camera Measures Light
* Hand Eye Coordination With Your Camera
* Photographer Tips & Techniques
* Create High Quality Images With Your Camera